Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Happy Pi Day!

We celebrated Pi day yesterday. I always get excited when I can wear my "get rational" "get real" t-shirt :)

We created a chain of Pi from Miss Math Dork, ate Pi, and had a Pi memorizing contest. It worked out well because we had intramural basketball Friday afternoon so I only had my first three classes and missed my afternoon classes. We built our chain out to 800 digits, and as you can see it goes around most of my room. We have 200 digits to go to get to 1,000 so we will work on that this week when we have extra time.

Thanks to Kacie Travis for the super cute Pi Day decorations too!





1 comments:

  1. I love it! Also, I'm so glad that you are enjoying your new classroom!! I have nominated you for the Liebster award! :-)

    The Math Nerdette

    ReplyDelete