Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Made 4 Math Monday: Hey Miss A! I need to retest!



Just a quick post. Since I gave my first quiz on Friday, there are a lot of kids who want to/need to retest. iPads haven't been distributed for the year yet, and I don't know when they will be, so I made this in the meantime. It is based off of the Google Form I put together here.


I tried to put some humor in it, making light of the frequent "well, you see, what happened was..." that we seem to get from kids all. the. time at my school. Students have to tell me what went wrong, what they did to get more practice, and request a date and time. Only two learning targets can be re tested at a time.

I think re-tests will be short, 3 questions max. 


You can download a generic "Hey Teacher!" form in my TpT store for free here.

Happy #made4math Monday!

Brittany


0 comments:

Post a Comment