Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday Made It



Happy Monday! It's the last Monday of summer. How sad! Next Monday I'll be in my first workday. BOO! Where did summer go!? I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics today for Monday Made it! I've been working on everything that is not crucial, of course, so now I'm panicking about getting things done. I'm way too obsessed with my room looking cute. I need to get on track!


The wall behind my desk is BORING! I didn't know what to put up, but I know I wanted it to be bright and colorful. Enter Sudoku! I haven't been into school to print, laminate, or put it up, but I will be doing that tomorrow. For now, here's a sneak peak :)



The black numbers will be the "given" numbers. Each square will have velcro so I can adjust from week to week. Students will have to hand in their solutions on Thursday, and on Friday, I will put the white circles up to show solutions. Each week a student gets the sudoku correct, their name will go in a drawing for a prize such as sit in the cozy corner, listen to music, extra points on a test, etc. The bottom picture is the first two letters of the "SUDOKU" bunting I'm going to put up because I've become obsessed with bunting lately. That brings me to...


I wanted my name across the front of my desk, but I didn't want anything huge. Enter more bunting! I'll post pictures of it hanging once I get into school tomorrow :)


Bunting, chevron, and polka dots. What has happened to me? Am I becoming a southerner?


I don't want to post pictures until everything is completed cleaned up, but I did start on my notebook today! I've been making foldables galore and it's making me giddy. It's the little things, right?



How are you spending your last week of summer? Don't forget to check out my TPT store for my updated data trackers, word wall, and I Can statements! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment