Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday 3-2-1 Summary

My last day of summer. Sigh. Part of me feels like summer flew, but other parts feel like the last day of school was so long ago. I spent this week in and out of my classroom and in and out of workshops. I have a few odds and ends things to finish up in my classroom, but I'm mostly ready to go on that front. Yay!

Today is my first go at the #MTBoS challenge hosted by Sherri at Middle School Math Rules. The challenge is to post once a week for the entire school year.



3 things I need to accomplish this week:

1. Make copies of my open house papers, first day papers, and data trackers for my kids
2. Plan workshop for at least my first unit since it is only about two weeks long
3. Write my syllabus! Eek! I hate writing those things.

2 things I am letting go of for now

1. Being an OCD perfectionist. It makes me crazy.
2. Worrying about getting everything done in time. Put first things first!

1 thing I need to remember

1. I cannot control everything. Sometimes it's ok to just let things happen as they are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment